Monday, October 5, 2009

MIGUEL CABRERA STATEMENT CONCERNING 911 CALL

Today the Detroit Tigers' Miguel Cabrera issued this statement concerning the 911 call to police causing them to respond to his home in Birmingham, Mi.

No charges were filed.

Here is Cabrera's statement.
"There was an incident that took place on Saturday and it is a personal matter. I am sorry this has become a distraction, and I apologize to the Tigers, my teammates, and all of the fans. I would appreciate it if you would respect my family's privacy as I prepare for our next game."

In Play! Magazine

1 comment:

  1. cabby overheard at local pub.
    "heres to the hole that never heals, the more you rub it the better it feels. hey you wanna fight!...i love you man...do you know who i am....BARTENDER ANOTHER ROUND FOR MY FREN"

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.